Pagina 7 di 8 PrimaPrima ... 5678 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 61 a 70 di 71
Like Tree57Likes

Discussione: [NEWS] PSVita HENkaku, la rinascita degli homebrew

Member L'avatar di MaX7o
    Post Thanks / Like
    è uscito adrenaline l'eulatore psp per psvita

adrenaline_fix

penso sia indispensabile qualsiasi demo psp in più richiede taihen perchè l'emulatore psp usa il framwork introdotto da YiFan Lu
    nel suo CFW.

Provato tutto ok
    psp_adrenaline.jpg

PSP_adrenaline_2.jpg

è uscito anche un offline installer di taihenkaku beta 4 lo trovate qui:
    https://github.com/afurlani/offline-...eInstaller.vpk

PLEASE UNINSTALL YOUR OLD VERSION FIRST!

This does not have a different title as the normal one so please don't get your versions confused!

This is the same as the original Henkaku offline installer but it points to beta.henkaku.xyz

I googled around for awhile to find this but I don't think anyone ever made it public! I basically just changed the URL and recompiled it into a VPK.

This will install the beta Henkaku to the email app! Keep in mind it will not install a specific version, just whatever is on beta.henkaku

Now you can launch Adrenaline without being connected to wifi, at least until non beta Henkaku is updated.

This is offered with no warranty!! I am not responsible if you double install or break something!

It is confirmed working on my personal Vita and PSTV. Be safe and have fun!
    è uscita anche un'altra versione Switchkaku [VPK] [1.01] dove si può scegliere cosa avviare tai hen oppure henkaku
    http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/dkI8EZ6M/file.html

So, what s this?
    This is an extended version of the Offline Installer by xyz (Big thanks)

Features:
    - Install TaiHen Offline (latest)
    - Install Henkaku Offline (latest)
    - Switch between henkaku and taihen without any hassle or internet connection
    - Uninstall everything

How does it work?
    Install the app (UNSAFE MODE REQUIRED)
    Open the app and press Circle to uninstall (if installed)
    Press Triangle to install switchkaku and TaiHen(default) (Internet connection required)
    You can now switch between henkaku and taihen and NO internet connection is required
    Enjoy!

How to switch?
    Open the app
    Press Cross to switch to TaiHen or press Square to switch to Henkaku
    Press R to reboot (if you want to run the new exploit)
    Open the Email app and you should see an email from TaiHen ( if TaiHen is set) or Henkaku (if Henkaku is set)
    Open the mail
    Enjoy!

How to update the exploit?
    Open the app
    Press Circle to uninstall
    Press Tringle to install

sistem.jpg
    Ultima modifica di MaX7o; 20-11-2016 alle 16:17

Senior Member L'avatar di HOPEdieFAST
    Post Thanks / Like
    solo io sto avendo problemi e non riesco a fare andare sto benedetto adrenaline? e soprattutto qualcuno ha provato ad avviarlo con go sodoku?

Member L'avatar di MaX7o
    Post Thanks / Like
    hai seguito la guida sul readme di adrenaline ? posta in code il tuo config.txt

# You must reboot for changes to take place.
    *KERNEL
    ux0spemu/adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx
    *main
    # main is a special titleid for SceShell
    ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
    *NPXS10015
    # this is for modifying the version string
    *ULES-00850
    vs0:sys/external/libpgf.suprx
    ux0spemu/adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx
    nel mio caso ULES-00850 è la demo di Apequest
    Ultima modifica di MaX7o; 20-11-2016 alle 20:07

Post Thanks / Like
    *KERNEL

*UCES00152

Member L'avatar di MaX7o
    Post Thanks / Like
    UCES-00152 forse

ma hai eseguito la guida passo passo
    How to install Adrenaline -
    * Install any PSP game/demo onto your PS Vita (compatiblity for PS1 games as bubble will be added in the future).
    * Shutdown your PS Vita and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/.
    * Launch molecularShell, press START and set 'Enable unsafe homebrews' to 'On'.
    * Reboot your PS Vita and then install VitaShell from molecularShell (https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases).
    * In VitaShell open FTP by pressing SELECT and copy the 'adrenaline' folder from the archive and paste it at 'ux0spemu/'.
    * Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP (for 1000/2000/3000) from the Sony server (google it)
    and paste it at 'ux0spemu/adrenaline/661.PBP'.
    * Copy 'ux0:tai/config.txt' to your PC and add the following lines:
    *KERNEL

*TITLEID

Example of config.txt:
    # You must reboot for changes to take place.
    *KERNEL
    *main
    # main is a special titleid for SceShell
    *NPXS10015
    # this is for modifying the version string
    *TITLEID

Post Thanks / Like
    guarda io ora ci provo a aggiungere il trattino alla peggio formatto tutto piallo a 0 e rifaccio tanto il game lo ho sia su ps3 che su qcma vorrei evitare solo di piallare le attivazioni.poi aggiorno su come sia andata o non andata la cosa(le cartelle adrenaline e il file config son piazzati giusti)

Era il trattino mancante l'inghippo adesso worka
    Ultima modifica di HOPEdieFAST; 20-11-2016 alle 21:35
    MaX7o likes this.

Member L'avatar di MaX7o
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uscito metodo per installare Adrenaline senza accesso al PSN

PSP Demo Workaround

http://www.mediafire.com/file/woe2cj...yInstaller.vpk

Step 1: Download this file pack and extract it somewhere on your PC
    Step 2: Install taiHen and use Molecular Shell to install VitaShell 1.42 if you haven't already (see Step 1 below in my manual tutorial if you need help)
    Step 3: Reboot your Vita, install taiHen again, and open VitaShell to gain access to all files.
    Step 4: Start an FTP server, and transfer the pspemu folder in the zip to the root of ux0. You should now have /adrenaline/ as well as /PSP/GAME/NPEG00011 and /PSP/License in your pspemu folder.
    Step 5: Go to ux0:/license/app/VITASHELL and download the license file to your PC
    Step 6: Rename that license file to EP9000-NPEG00011_00-0000000000000000.rif
    Step 7: Transfer the license file to ux0:/pspemu/PSP/LICENSE
    Step 8: Install Easy Adrenaline Installer
    Step 9: Shut down your Vita and boot into the Recovery Menu (hold R+PS button+Power button)
    Step 10: Rebuild the database
    Step 11: Reboot into your Vita, install taiHen, and launch Easy Adrenaline Installer. Follow the on screen instructions to install Adrenaline
    Step 12: Enjoy your tasty Adrenaline!
    Ultima modifica di MaX7o; 26-11-2016 alle 20:47
    Debugbrain likes this.

Member L'avatar di MaX7o
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rilasciato il primo custom firmware per Psvita dal team Molecule "Enso"
    How do I use this "vpk"?

You need to install HENkaku first. Then open up molecularShell and press "Start" to enable the FTP server. Then connect using a FTP client and copy the vpk to "ux0:/data". On your Vita, browse to "ux0:/data" and select the vpk to install it. Then you should have a new bubble in LiveArea which you can launch to install ensō.

Will this harm my Vita?

The short answer is "not likely." The long answer is that it does make permanent modifications to your system so there's always the chance that something goes wrong. However, we had months of testing done by over a hundred testers without any major problem so we are fairly confident in the code.

Nevertheless, we will not provide any warranty if something wrong does happen so if you do not wish to take the risk, we recommend using the HENkaku offline installer as a risk-free alternative.

How do I uninstall ensō?

First, note that you can "deactivate" ensō without uninstalling it by deleting "ur0:tai/boot_config.txt". You can "reactivate" it again by opening the ensō installer and using the Square option to fix the boot config.

Otherwise, you can fully uninstall ensō with the Triangle option. Note that if you no longer wish to use HENkaku, you should clean up any installed homebrew before uninstalling ensō.

Help! I installed a bad taiHEN plugin and my Vita doesn't boot anymore!

You can disable taiHEN plugin loading by holding L during boot.

Help! I messed up something else and my Vita doesn't boot anymore!

You can reset all Vita settings (including non-hack related ones) from safe mode by selecting "Restore the PS Vita System". You can also enter safe mode by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery during a failed boot loop.

Note this does not uninstall ensō but keeps it inactive. To reactivate it, you must run the ensō installer and use the Square option to fix the boot config.

Can I see the source?

We are currently polishing up the source and it will be released soon. If you are a developer, you can contact us about early access. Here is more information on who we are.
    https://enso.henkaku.xyz/enso.vpk

Ultima modifica di MaX7o; 29-07-2017 alle 07:33

Junior Member L'avatar di Razorbacktrack
    Post Thanks / Like
    Testato il giorno del rilascio, mi aspettavo di più sinceramente. Ovviamente è più comodo da usare, ma non porta novità sensazionali.

P.S. Vi consiglio di effettuare il backup del vostro act.dat, la Sony ha bloccato i trick per attivare le console con FW inferiore rispetto all'ultimo rilasciato, sia da console che da PS3
    MaX7o likes this.

Member L'avatar di MaX7o
    Post Thanks / Like
    P.S. Vi consiglio di effettuare il backup del vostro act.dat, la Sony ha bloccato i trick per attivare le console con FW inferiore rispetto all'ultimo rilasciato, sia da console che da PS3
    è uscita questa app e plugin che dovrebbe arginare il problema

RoActDat is a plugin (or app) that will block sony (or anyone else) from deactivating your PSVita.

APP:
    Just run the app and tm0 will be remounted Read/Only (BUT ONLY UNTIL NEXT REBOOT)

Plugin:
    Add RoActDat.skprx to *KERNEL in config.txt, to make tm0: be remounted as read-only whenever henkaku loads
    (Which if you use enso is at bootup)

To test if its working just try to copy a file to tm0 it should throw error 0x8001001E in vitashell.

This plugin IS compatible with henkaku enso
    https://github.com/SilicaAndPina/RoA...eases/tag/v0.1

Pagina 7 di 8 PrimaPrima ... 5678 UltimaUltima

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •