realizzazione siti internet ed e-commerce mugello

Pagina 1 di 3 123 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 22
Like Tree3Likes

Discussione: monitor o tv pivot

Post Thanks / Like

monitor o tv pivot

Stavo cercando un buon televisore o monitor sul quale collegare uno dei miei meravigliosi saturn con la possibilità di ruotare di 90° il monitor per poter giocare agli sparatutto che richiedono la funzione tate. qualcuno di voi ne conosce qualcuno?

Retrogamer L'avatar di Sk8er000
    Post Thanks / Like
    i migliori monitor crt sono i PVM o BVM sony, in particolare quelli RGB e che abbiano almeno 500 TVL, se cerchi bene li trovi a poco, ad esempio il mio 20" a 600TVL con 2 ingressi RGB e Svideo l'ho preso a un centinaio di euro, ma solitamente il prezzo si aggira tra 300 e 600 euro, le dimensioni più diffuse sono 9" 14" 15" e 20" però esistono rari pezzi a 24" e 32" 16:9
    Silicio dipendente, meglio se "stagionato"

Post Thanks / Like
    ricordati che mi serve per gli shooter verticali

Post Thanks / Like
    non me lo sono scordato, chiaramente questi monitor hanno la funzione per ruotare lo schermo

Post Thanks / Like
    mi servirebbe la sigla precisa

Post Thanks / Like
    sono moltissimi, fai prima a cercarne uno con un prezzo che ti aggrada e vedere se ha la funzione presente
    Razorbacktrack likes this.

Post Thanks / Like
    se ti interessa esiste uno scaler in grado di ruotare l'immagine oltre a fare lo scaling alla risoluzione adeguata, ti lascio una breve recensione in inglese tratta da Deinterlacing, Scaling, Processing: Classic videogame systems on LCD and Plasma screens:

This one actually took my ages to get. I've setup an automated eBay.com search for Silicon Optix back in 2008, but the only units showing up were in bad condition and with prices of more than $700 plus shipping. Anyway, in the summer of 2011 I finally got one and ran the full program of tests. And what can I say ? Who would have expected that the Silicon Optix turned out to be a new star among the video game processors out there ? Well, it did. Read on to learn about it!.

The Image Anyplace was introduced in 2004 or 2005 for a hefty $4000. It was aimed at users of digital high-end projectors, because - as the name already suggests - the Image Anyplace is the only video processor out there to feature extensive digital keystone correction for projectors. You can use it to counter any kind of geometry distortion caused by projecting from all kinds of weird angles. What hit me about the Silicon Optix unit, is it's ability to provide +/-90° picture rotation to any of it's inputs. But first things first....

The Image Anyplace features the FLI2200 processor (just like the Videon and Vigatec units), but adds a FGPA for scaling (up to 1400x1050p or 1080i) and live-geometry-corrections and rotation. As expected from the Faroudja processor inside, the Image Anyplace features full 240p compatibility and recognition, so it doesn't even try to deinterlace 240p material. For 480i material you get full control over the FLI's deinterlacing features. There's a even a DI-mode called static mesh which is very similar to the gamemode on the DVDO units - just better. I'm hardly impressed by any video processor nowadays, but the SI did the trick. Amazing for all kinds of classic video game signals! With the nice scaling available in the unit, the overall picture quality is even better (= sharper) than on the Videon/Vigatec units - excellent!

The processor has got SD inputs (composite, s-video, component) and HD inputs (component, RGBHV, VGA, DVI) and processing and image rotation is available to all of them. The only thing missing (because of it's american heritage) is a RGBs input, but a RGBs to component transcoder can be added cheaply.

So far, so good. The major selling point in this processor is it's ability to rotate the picture. Before the Image Anyplace, this feature was only available in a HTPC setup using the Holo3DGraph processor card. Unfortunately it's a pain in the ass to find a Holo card nowadays and setting up a HTPC isn't everyone's cup of tea anyway. The Image Anyplace takes all those features and puts them into a single standalone processor.

No matter if your input is 480i (e.g. from a PS2), 240p (e.g. from a Saturn) or 480p (e.g. from a Dreamcast), the Image Anyplace makes all your TATE-compatible games shine - without the need to rotate your display. As you can read in my Yokotate article, the advantage of using a TATE mode isn't only the bigger playing screen, it's the better resolution and the waive of any scaling in the source. Classic games running at 320x240 usually need to be downscaled to 180x240 for Yoko play. Dreamcast games like Exelica running in 640x480 have to be downscaled to 360x480. With the Silicon Optix, you get the full resolution all the way. The Image Anyplace offers both clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation as well as multiple combinations with all kinds of flipping or mirroring. Everything works like a charm and looks stunning! The whole processing lag remains on a very moderate level with around 1 frame for already progressive signals and still under 2 frames for interlaced 15khz signals.

There are two very minor cons I could find while testing the unit: a) given the age of the unit, 1080p is not available. The highest HD resolution output for DVI/HDMI and VGA is 1080i and the highest PC resolution output is 1400x1050p. And b) while the scaling overall is really good, the Image Anyplace cannot apply picture rotation to a signal with scanlines without causing scaling artefacts (unevenly scaled scanlines). For 99% of all possible users this isn't important, but it's a hint for anybody thinking of chaining a XRGB-3 with the Image Anyplace ;-)

Pros: excellent processing quality and full 240p compatibily, many inputs, picture rotation for "Yokotate" gameplay

Cons: not this easy to find if you're on a budget. No 1080p output (just 1080i or PC resolutions up to 1400x1050p)

Conclusion: one of a kind! Not only great quality for all 240p sources, but the only processor to allow picture rotation for all inputs.
    Hands-down the best processor I can think of to use a supergun on a large digital display without rotating the display.

QUI trovi il manuale
    Ultima modifica di Sk8er000; 16-06-2015 alle 20:55

Post Thanks / Like
    che immagino costicchi parecchio

Post Thanks / Like
    Come leggi dalla recensione se si trova sta sui 350$, appena uscito costava 4000$

Inviato dal mio Nexus 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    si purtroppo ho spese più impellenti visto che mi si sono rotti contemporaneamente tre router, ram corsair e scheda madre difettosa... se lo trovassi a un prezzo ancora più basso

Pagina 1 di 3 123 UltimaUltima

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •